Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nursing Home for Dogs: A New Toy

Everyone needs a little something  to spice up their lives, right? No matter how old a dog you are?

I don't know where it came from, but a toy turtle showed up in our front yard after the snow melted.


Maybe a closer look, um, taste, is in order?



Buster Black might be interested, too.



Nah, Buster Brown isn't in the mood to share.



I will let you play with it after I've punctured the annoying squeaky box with my sharp teeth.


Old dogs like to have fun, too.


1 comment:

  1. i love this. My dog loves annoying toys as well. but most of the time he's just his lazy self sleepin all day and party all night. Haha but i guess buddy will be ok until dad gets him for brining the neighbors trash into the yard. for some reason he does it almost everyday and dad just gets furious but i love him had him since he was a pup. love ya heather

    ReplyDelete